OHSAS 18001 Certification Brisbane Queensland
OHSAS 18001 Accreditation for your Queensland Business
Health and safety is important for every organisation, and it is vital for a firm to stay on top of these issues and monitor the effectiveness of the implemented measures. An OHS Certification such as the OHSAS 18001 helps analyse your organisations current performance, areas of risk and current control systems in the hope to work towards continual improvement.
Some of the key benefits of having an OHSAS 18001 Certification
- Safety of your personnel
- Reduction of risk and liabilities
- Enhancement of your reputation as a safe and reliable contractor or supplier
- Significant reduction of costs associated with injuries
There are two commonly recognised OHS certifications in New Zealand and Australia. These two are AS/NZS 4801:2001 and OHSAS 18001:2007, and incredibly alike in function.
What is the difference between OHSAS 18001 and AS/NZS 4801 Accreditation?
The OHSAS18001 and AS4801 Certifications are fundamentally alike. Both primarily focus on ensuring your work place is injury and illness free. There are a couple of small differences such as;
- AS4801 is more concerned with minimising workplace injury and OHSAS 18001 focuses on workplace health in general
- AS4801 is more common in Australia, and OHSAS 18001 is more common with internationally operating companies.
As well as providing OHSAS18001 Certifications for OHS Management, we provide ISO 9001 Certifications for Quality Management Systems, ISO 14001 for Environmental Management Systems and AS/NZS 4801 Certifications for OHS Management.
Contact Queensland Certification today to learn more
If you have any queries regarding our certifications or to get a free quote for your business, please contact our friendly team on (07) 3062 6729 today!